Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This was the scene at our place on friday night.  I got the idea to switch the tv and entertainment center to the other corner of the room, and magno was the lucky one who got to execute the idea.  before, the Tv was here
now, the mirror is where the tv was and vice versa
i like it better this way because the mirror being directly across from the window makes the room lighter and now theres also no glare on the tv during the day.  win win!i also added some shelves to the living room that were no longer needed in the bedroom
and i also cleaned up and organized my nightstand.  my nightstand is like command central of the house for some reason, so it definitely needed some help,
on saturday i went to lunch with my sister and our friend hilarie.  it was a hot windy day, im craving some more rain!  Then we went shopping at some local thrift stores and it was then that i scored big time.  heres my goodies.
in case you cant tell, im slightly obsessed with white dishes.  I found a williams sonoma lions head bowl for 50 cents, an anthropologie coffee mug (thats going up on ebay!) for 50 cents, a pottery barn soup tureen for $2, milk glass-ish vases for 50 cents each, a dog toy for kramer for 50 cents, and a vintage christmas tree just like the one my grandma had for $3.  I am still so excited about all my finds! its rare that i find that much stuff at the thrift store.  I also picked up my new glasses that day so maybe they helped in being able to spot all this good stuff!;)

No comments: