Monday, February 27, 2012

life lately.

heres some of the stuff we've been up to lately.

we went to the OC great park farmers mart where I had coffee au lait for the first time & LOVED it!
 me & my sister went to downtown disney for some yummy pizza & we explored the grand californian hotel afterwards..i wanna stay there!
 we also had lunch in in the circle on a nice 80 degree day & explored around that area for a a bit...we tired kramer out!
 i took kramer on a quick trip to the beach before dinner & found my new favorite spot in the world!  so relaxing and beautiful!
 so the next night i packed up our dinner & took magno there afer he got off work.  the day before was a gorgeous sunset but this day was cold & cloudy so the view wasnt as great, but we still had fun:)
 these are my stolen flowers haha....im the cheapest person ever but loooove fresh flowers in our apartment so we walked kramer in a nearby business district & these just somehow managed to come home with me;)
 we also had another fight night.  this weeks menu was grilled pineapple & chicken quesadillas, strawberry margaritas, & chips and salsa.
 i also finally got the chance to celebrate my bday with my inlaws!  we had conflicting schedules until now but my MIL made me a homemade mexican feast while my BIL provided cake & sparkling cider plus breaking dawn! it was a great lazy day and im still full.

No comments: