Tuesday, January 10, 2012

how to make a hot dog a million times better..

probably not my original recipe or anything, but this is how i make one of my husbands favorite meals.  so much better than just microwaving a hot dog and throwing it on a bun!

step 1: butter buns
step 2: slice hot dogs down the center, not all the way through though.
step 3: lay both the buns & the dogs face down on a hot pan. cook for a few minutes (2-3ish)
they will end up looking like this
then to make a complete white trash meal, whip up some kraft macoroni and cheese & throw it all together on a stirofoam plate.

 little clean up, little mess, husband happy=)

anyways, i finally decorated for valentines day!!:) its my favorite holiday so I like to decorate a little early so I can enjoy it a little longer:)

No comments: