Monday, October 10, 2011

happy monday everyone:) usually mondays arent happy but today is!  Im finishing up some more blogs for the bridal district, watching kim kardashians wedding on tv, and looking at Shannons wedding pictures all at the same time! weddings weddings weddings!! ;)

anyways, heres some great pictures from shannons 50's themed wedding.  this was my very first coordination outside of a company, all on my own....& it absolutely loved it.  I have to say, when it comes to weddings, its my way or the highway(and i mean that in the nicest possible way!haha) but im just so completely passionate about weddings and i've seen so many of them happen, that i know what is best.  So, im currently pursuing my own thing in weddings.  I want to work for myself, with myself, and by myself! ;)

enjoy these adorable pictures & go check out her blog to keep up with her & this new chapter in life!












1 comment:

Shannon Olson said...

Thank you for doing a blog about my wedding! It was so great to have you coordinate everything and I loved the way you did the flowers and the candy table!!!
It all turned out exactly how I wanted.