Monday, June 6, 2011

fun:)

i didnt work at all this weekend, and it flew by! on friday we went to my little cousin sara's high school graduation at UCI. Shes so smart & beautiful & awesome! We are all so proud of her & and know that she will do just as well in college (shes going to UCLA!)




On saturday I went to my friend Aiza's adorable bridal shower.  Shes getting married in July & her family threw her a pink & red sweets themed shower complete with a photo booth, cake, and candy bar.  So much fun and SO cute!




sunday we went apartment shopping in huntington beach and decided to actually go to the beach afterwards.  we only saw one apartment but we liked it a lot so we'll see where that goes.  After the beach we went to my parents house where i baked in the sun a few hours before we went to dinner.  I had a much needed banana daquiri & was totally relaxed the rest of the night;)

No comments: