Friday, April 29, 2011

wedding of a lifetime!

omg i feel like the royal wedding has taken over my life!! ever since it aired, i've been watching it & thinking about it non stop. I set my tivo to record 3 seperate stations covering it. I woke up at 6 to watch it...i couldn't sleep any longer!! The VERY first thing i did, before coffee, being peeing, before turning off my alarm even....was turn on the tv. I was basically blown away by the whole thing. Kate Middleton was a class act to say the least. She was the most gorgeous, refined, calm, amazing bride I've ever seen. In those circumstances, thats incredible. Watching her drive to Westminster Abbey gave me goosebumps. I watched it 3 times before I went to work at noon, then when I got home tonight I watched it again. The dress was perfection. Modest and a hint of royalty but totally modern somehow. Her silk veil-to die. Her sisters dress was stunning too, a GORGEOUS, simple, clean silohette..i kinda loved that she wore white! The wedding was sweet & traditional, just totally perfect. Kate Middleton is a role model to future tacky brides all over the world!









No comments: