Tuesday, October 12, 2010

busy bride!

I have indeed been very busy! My latest attention source is the making of the invitations. I am so close to being done & hope to send them out this week!
here i am working my butt off on a saturday night to finish the invites!



I also had a bit of a scare this weekend.  Since i took a risk by ordering my wedding dress online, ive been a little uneasy about it.  It was supposed to BE HERE about a week ago, and the seller wouldnt respond to my emails! Well, luckily, she finally did & appologized for the delay.  It's coming from overseas & apparently its some huge holiday over there right now.  So, its being shipped TODAY. Im SO excited to get it...i'll be wagging my tail at the door like kramer all day everyday waiting for it to come!



No comments: