Monday, December 12, 2011

I finally finished all my christmas shopping! it started in mid november so I'm glad its over with!  I still need to wrap everything but I'm glad I have more time now to enjoy all things Christmas!:)

On Saturday I got to spend some much needed girl time with my friend Aiza.  We went to Guppy House & enjoyed delicioussss food and a shaved ice dessert concoction.  We talked about our weddings the entire time, anybody who would have been with us would have died of boredom!:) 
Later that night we had fight night.  I made baked chili cheese dogs which are my new favorite crowd pleaser recipe.  The fights were pretty good & at one point everyone was screaming, which kramer was not a fan of as you can tell from the look on his face
Sunday Magno had his brother over and they ate pizza and watched movies all day.  I went over to my parents house to spend the day with my family doing christmas stuff.  We make christmas cookies every year and this year my dad helped us make the morrell cookies since my mom was in bed sick.
my older sister megan made yummy buffalo dip for lunch, we picked up my parents christmas tree, & listened to christmas music.  I love christmas activities!



now im off to play some call of duty with my husband...its pretty weird how obsessed I am with this game now & we end up fighting over xbox time.  

No comments: