Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I haven't had much to post here lately, but I will show you guys what i've been up to.  Im working hard to get my event blog started.  I finally settled on a name...Sweetie Events.  I chose this because ever since I can remember, Magno calls me Sweetie.  His Parents always thought that was so cute, and they started calling me Sweetie too.  To this day, they all still call me Sweetie!  Not only that, but I just like all things girly & to me, Sweetie is a girly word haha:)

Im trying to do as much of the blog as I can, but I will have to cave & get professional help on it soon so that its up to par with what I want.  I want it to be simple, easy to navigate, and the cutest blog you've ever seen:)

Heres what I have so far...WARNING: this is veryyyyyy under construction, but its something to work with at least!


And once again, I did a post about Shannons cute wedding as my first post:)  I won't be updating it too much while its under construction but when its an actual working blog, i'll let everyone know.

No comments: