Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wedding MBA 2011

Im back from my quick little vegas trip where i attended the wedding MBA.  It wasn't the typical vegas trip everyone else has..it was FULL of classes and seminars all day long & tons of walking back and forth from the convention center! It was stormy most of the time with thunder and lightening so loud and bright it woke me up....not the best conditions but it was bareable:) I learned a lot, mostly that i have an extreme fear of flying & I can guarantee that i wont EVER be doing that again!!!

kathy ireland was a guest speaker there, and she was surprisingly smart, sweet, and business savvy.
 the end of day 3 with my cerificate.
 my favorite part of the trip was meeting people from all over the world!! Heres a few people I LOVED! Sam(from my work), Melissa from South Carolina, Tori from Hawaii, me, Dorothy from San Fran, and Angie also from my work.

No comments: