Things I do everyday
- Vacuum entire apartment, including kitchen & couch!
- windex coffee table
- dust entertainment center(that thing collects dust like no ones business)
- clean our bedroom(collect magnos dirty clothes that he throws anywhere, remove his dirty dishes from his breakfast in bed routine, make the bed)
- wash dishes..maybe not ALL of them, but i do a few everyday, I find that i HAVE to because otherwise we wont have utensils to eat with!
- take out at least one bag of trash from either the kitchen or the bathroom
- lysol kitchen counter tops
- not everyday, but about every 2 days, i bleach the crap out of the kitchen sink. it stains so easily & it drives me nuts.
- open all the windows & turn all the fans on...I need fresh air in the house so I try to keep it like that for a few hours but between kramer barking at all the noises & the cats climbing up the screens, It usually only takes about an hour before I close everything up again.
Things I do every week(on top of the things I do everyday!)
- wash the sheets and pillowcases
- wash all the bathroom and kitchen towels
- clean out the fridge
- mop the living room floor
- clean the bathroom(it NEEDS cleaned every day but i rarely have the time or energy to do it)
- clean the stove top
Things I do every month
- laundry day-it should be more often, but if all our clothes were always clean, we wouldnt have the space to put them all! yet another flaw to apartment living.
- purge. i am constantly getting rid of at least a few things because I hate not having space. the closet is usually where the most stuff comes from.
- full on kitchen clean. I only do it once a month because it only lasts a few hours yet it takes a few hours to complete. its a vicious cycle & i blame the lack of storage & the lack of a dishwasher.