Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas eve

Hi everyone!! It's Christmas eve and just like when I was a kid,I can't sleep tonight!! So I thought I'd blog. Blogging from our new iPad isn't too bad:) our best man Hector and his gf Chrissy gave us an iPad for Christmas!!! They always go overboard but this year was crazy! We thought it was just an iPad box at first haha! I wanted one so bad and I'm completely obsessed with this thing! My perfect electronic triangle is now complete; iPhone, iPad, and 3d tv. Not to mention my amazing husband,family,& friends.

This year we did Xmas eve at home like usual. We had delicious food and family plus a few ugly outfits and of course,elf! I don't know why we decided to dress like idiots but I'm sure glad I have pictures like this to cherish from now on!



Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a blessed & prosperous new year!

No comments: