Monday, June 20, 2011

wedding season is in full swing!

This post is all about weddings, just like my life! Saturday was a busy wedding day, 4 weddings overall, 2 of which i worked. The first was in Dana Point at a park with a beautiful view! The bride pulled up to the park in a VW bus, total hippie style-so cute! The setup went smoothly & i everything was ready a little ahead of time. I had a little pee-my-pants type of moment when we gave the bride her bouquet & she said the ribbon was the wrong color! LUCKILY, we brought extra teal ribbon to tie the huppa fabric down with & about 2 minutes before the ceremony, me & savannah(another intern), rewrapped her bouquet for her(neither of us had ever done this!) THANK GOD it worked perfectly and she was happy!


Left: picture of how the designer made the bouquet. Right: how 2 interns improvised!

Right after I left that wedding I headed to another one which was twice as big and twice as hard to set up.  It was a TON of work.  The golf club was gorgeous and the bride was adorable. A full on asian wedding with all the traditions.

me and xavi playing around after a hard days work.  This is the couples golf cart that drove them down the aisle.

No comments: